why choose a boys' school?
- Lessons Focus on How Boys Learn Best
- Boys Can Avoid Stereotypical Social Pressures
- Co-curricular Options Provide Non-traditional Experiences
- Boys Learn Appropriate Social Skills
- A Strong Sense of Camaraderie
Research has shown that boys learn differently than girls. A school that caters specifically to boys recognizes that young men have unique needs. For example, Regis teachers understand that the students need frequent movement and a hands-on approach. Our teachers continue to be trained in the best ways to meet the needs of young men.