The Regis School partners with The Simply Fresh Kitchen to provide fresh, kid-friendly, and nutritious meals for all our students 3 Pre-K through eighth grade. Each day, all students have the option to:
- bring lunch from home
- choose the daily menu offering
- make a selection of sandwich or salad option
Every student participating in the lunch program will need an account set up through Simply Fresh Kitchen. Orders will need to be placed by the 25th of every month for the entire upcoming month on The Simply Fresh Kitchen website. If your son is unable to eat lunch on a particular day, you will need to contact The Simply Fresh Kitchen by 8:00am at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can my child bring lunch from home?
- Are drinks included in the cost?
- Are there vegetarian options?
- Do you offer breakfast at school?
- Are any nuts allowed at school?