The Regis School partners with Catering for Kids to provide fresh, kid-friendly and nutritious meals for all our students 3 Pre-K through eighth grade. Each day, all students have the option to:
- bring lunch from home
- choose the daily main menu offering
- make a selection from the à la carte menu
Every student participating in the lunch program will need an account. Families may fund their account online and as often as needed. There is no charge on the days students bring a lunch from home.
- Can my child bring lunch from home?
- Are drinks included in the cost?
- Are there vegetarian options?
- Do you offer breakfast at school?
- Are any nuts allowed at school?
Yes, children have the choice each day to either bring lunch from home, choose the main menu selection or select from the à la carte options. You can find the current monthly menu here (choose The Regis School and the current month from the drop down menu)