We are committed to providing an accessible and unique boy-centered, Sacred Heart education to all students.
Through a unique mix of challenging academics and the values of the Sacred Heart, Regis empowers students of all faiths to become lifelong scholars and authentic, compassionate leaders. Since its inception, Regis has offered tuition assistance to families who could otherwise not afford The Regis Experience for their sons. Currently, nearly 15% of our students receive some sort of support to attend Regis. All families who feel they may qualify are encouraged to apply for tuition assistance. All tuition assistance is need-based and confidential. Applications for tuition assistance remain strictly independent of the admission process.
Pre-K3 & Pre-K4
Kindergarten - Fourth Grade
Fifth - Eighth Grade
- Academic instruction delivered by a talented faculty
- Hot lunch prepared on-site
- Academic record processing
- Textbooks and workbooks
- Technology equipment and support
- Classroom supplies
- Standardized test fees
- Local field trips
- Parents' Association dues
- Class dues
- Middle School out-of-town field trips
- Optional after-school activities
- Optional after-school sports
- Optional before & after-school care
Important Steps in the Process
- Tuition Assistance applications are available online.
- Families that would like to be considered for tuition assistance need to apply and provide current required documents by the application deadline each year.
- The deadline for current families is February 1, 2024.
- The deadline for new families is February 23, 2024.
- Mail a copy of your 2023 tax return directly to ISM or submit your tax return electronically via the instructions on the FAST website.
- Tuition assistance award notifications are communicated via email to current families by February 7 and to newly enrolled families by March 8.
- Families who accept tuition assistance are required to sign up for tuition insurance.
Additional Tuition Assistance Programs
The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston also offers a tuition assistance program. This is an annual commitment by the Archdiocese to keep Catholic schools accessible and affordable to all families. For more information, please visit the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston Catholic Schools website.