Applying to Become a Regis Knight
A completed Regis application consists of:
- Inquiry submission
- Online application
- Application Fee
- Teacher Recommendation Form(s)
- Admissions Testing Results (WPPSI/WISC for K-4, ISEE/SSAT for 5-8)
- Birth certificate and updated immunization record
- Virtual Parent Visit (submit an Inquiry to register)
- Student Visit (virtual or on campus)
- Please see the "Application Checklists by Division" below for the application and division-specific forms.
When all application components are submitted, the student file is reviewed, and notifications are mailed in March. First round applications are due February 12. After the first round of notifications are released, the Office of Admissions will continue to accept applications as space is available.
*This information is subject to change pending the state of the pandemic. The Admissions Office will keep families updated as often as possible.
- September 7: Online applications available
- September 14–December 11 and January 11–January 20: Parent Visits via Zoom with the Office of Admissions
- January–February: Student visits (Grades 1-8) scheduled through the Admissions Office
- Saturday, January 23: 3Pre-K small group/staggered visits
- Saturday, January 30: 4Pre-K small group/staggered visits
- Saturday, February 6: Kindergarten small group/staggered visits
- February 5: All CATS testing due for Kindergarten through Fourth Grades
- February 12: Application is due, as well as all supporting documents (Teacher Recommendations, Transcript, SSAT or ISEE testing)
- March 1: Tuition Assistance application due
- March 10: Admission Decisions released
- April 7: Houston Area Independent Schools Common Reply Date