(A longing for meaning)
Schools of the Sacred Heart commit themselves to educate to a deep respect for intellectual values.
- The school develops and implements a curriculum based on the Goals and Criteria, educational research, and ongoing evaluation.
- The school provides a rigorous education that incorporates all forms of critical thinking and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- The school program develops aesthetic values and the creative use of the imagination.
- The faculty utilizes a variety of teaching and learning strategies that recognizes the individual needs of the students.
- The school provides ongoing professional development for faculty and staff.
- Members of the school community model and teach ethical and respectful use of technology.