(A desire for equality)
Schools of the Sacred Heart commit themselves to educate to personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
- All members of the school community show respect, acceptance, and concern for themselves and for others.
- School policies and practices promote self-discipline, responsible decision-making, and accountability.
- Students grow in self-knowledge and self-confidence as they learn to deal realistically with their gifts and limitations.
- School programs provide for recognizing, nurturing, and exercising leadership in its many forms.
- The school provides opportunities for all members of the community to share their knowledge and gifts with others.
- All members of the school community take personal responsibility for balance in their lives and for their health and well-being.