The Regis Experience
What is It?
The Regis School of the Sacred Heart’s core strength is teaching boys and creating scholars and gentlemen. All instruction is grounded in the Sacred Heart Goals and educational mission of faith, intellect, service, community, and maturity. Based upon the Goals, Regis students move through a deliberate progression from a guided learner to an active participant to an effective contributor, and ultimately to become an engaged leader.
The Regis Experience facilitates
- a faith-filled environment for spiritual growth (Goal I)
- an atmosphere where boys are inspired to create, innovate, lead, and serve (Goal II)
- the development of compassionate and respectful gentlemen who respond to the needs of others (Goal III)
- the formation of a brotherhood (Goal IV)
- an environment that equips boys for success (Goal V)