Extended Day Programs
The Knight Shift - Extending The Regis Experience from dismissal through 6:00 p.m.
The Knight Shift is our extended day program designed specifically for our Regis students.
- Engaging activities for a variety of interests.
- Meaningful interactions with peers and teachers beyond normal school hours.
The Knight Shift at Regis
Offers flexible registration to meet your family's needs with Extended Afternoon and Extended Afternoon (+) programs.
Extended Afternoon (+) Programs
- Extended Afternoon (+) pairs our standard extended day program with an exciting Arts & Enrichment class.
- These are weekly classes offered by faculty and third-party providers.
- Regis has curated these classes to actively engage students in a manner that encourages social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Enrolling in an Extended Afternoon (+) Arts & Enrichment class gives your son the option to stay until 6:00 p.m. to take advantage of the full Knight Shift experience for that day of the week for the entire fall semester.
The Sunrise Shift at Regis
Offers early morning drop-off.
Director of Auxiliary Programs
Register for The Knight Shift
Plan the Whole Semester
The Knight Shift is offered by registration only. The program is available Monday – Friday for extended morning (7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.) and extended afternoon (after school until 6:00 p.m.). Registration is available by semester or a la carte. Sign up for Extended Afternoon (+) to further enhance your son's after school experience at Regis! Registration available via the Veracross Parent Portal.
Browse The Knight Shift Catalog
Extended Day FAQs
- Who are The Knight Shift and The Sunrise Shift Teachers?
- How do I contact the school or pick up early? What if my child is absent?
- What if I did not enroll in The Knight Shift program and I am unable to arrive on time for dismissal?
- What if I am unable to pick up by 6:00 p.m.?
- What is the Payment Policy?
- What is the Cancellation & Refund Policy for Extended Day?
- What is the Cancellation & Refund Policy for Extended Afternoon (+)?
- Does the student-parent handbook apply during Extended Day Programs?
- Who is eligible to register for Extended Afternoon (+) program?
- Are snacks provided during the The Knight Shift program?
- Is homework assistance available during The Knight Shift program?
- When do Extended Afternoon (+) programs start and when do they end?