Sacred Heart schools recognize and educate to motivational, inspirational and transformational leadership.” Goal V, Criterion 7
Regis focuses on preparing students as the next generation of leaders.
Many opportunities are provided to strengthen character and develop skills based on mutual respect and cooperation. Lessons in leadership begin early in the classroom or on the playing field through group interaction.
Students learn a spirit of collaboration, acceptance, and community through teamwork and partnership.
As students mature and demonstrate the leadership skills representative of Regis, more responsibilities are shared. The Regis Experience promotes an atmosphere for boys to become scholars and gentleman in the Sacred Heart tradition.
- Berchmans’ Boys – Altar Boy Society (Fifth through Eighth Grade)
- Big Brother, Little Brother
- Fourth Grade Knights
- Morning Assembly Prayer Leaders (Eighth Grade)
- Morning Duty (Eighth Grade)
- Regis Flag Corps (Fifth Grade)
- Student Ambassador Program (Fifth through Eighth Grade)
- Student Council (Fifth through Eighth Grade)