As a Student of The Regis School of the Sacred Heart, I commit myself:
- to a personal and active faith in God
- to the respect of intellectual values
- to a social awareness that compels me to action
- to the building of community as a Christian value
- to my personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
I pledge to act in a manner that represents Regis and the Sacred Heart goals in an Honorable and Compassionate way.
I promise to exhibit the traits of a Scholar and Gentleman:
- to be Truthful
- to Practice Academic Honesty
- to be a Role Model of Sportsmanship both on and off the field
- to be Respectful of People’s Property
- to Treat others as I want to be treated
- I ask the Regis Community and my Parents to hold me accountable for my actions and attitudes.
Honor Code to be written on work submitted to Teacher:
“On my Honor, I have neither given nor received any information on this test/quiz.”