Every gift makes an impact.
For the sake of one child, I would have founded the Society."
St. Madeleine Sophie Barat, RSCJ
The Regis Fund is the primary annual fundraising initiative tied directly to offering unrestricted financial support to the school. Through these gifts, we are able to bridge the gap that tuition alone does not cover for the cost of educating each of our Knights. The Regis Fund significantly impacts each boy through providing quality academic, religious and co-curricular programming, thus promoting the mission of the school and all Five Sacred Heart Goals. Each year we aspire to secure 100% participation across our community—alumni, parents, faculty, staff and our Board of Directors. Through your participation, a gift of any size can help this goal become a reality.
Gifts to The Regis Fund Support
- enriched academic and student programs such as STEM and Fine Arts
- recruitment and retention of top-level teachers
- small class sizes
- essential day-to-day expenses
- Social Awareness activities
- overall improvements to our growing campus