The ‘Infographics 1’ Panel supports 8 infographic facts. Each fact is configured as an individual Content Element with editable text and can show any icon from the Finalsite icon library.
To update an infographic fact, begin by updating the large numerical statistic:
- Go to the ’Pages’ panel.
- Navigate to the page displaying the ‘Infographics 1’ panel you want to update.
- Turn on the ‘Compose’ toggle in the bar at the bottom of the page interface.
- Refresh the page in your web browser.
- Scroll down to the ‘Infographics 1’ panel.
- Hover over the infographic fact you want to update and click on the ‘gear’ icon in the top-right corner of the element.
- Click into the ‘Title’ field in the ‘Edit Content Element Settings’ window and update the title text (This should be a maximum of 4 characters).
With the ‘Content Element Settings’ window still open, update the icon on show:
- Click into the ‘Custom Class’ field at the top of the ‘+ Design’ section. The class name added to this field determines the icon that displays.
- Delete the current text on display.
- Type in ‘icon-’ followed by the name of a new icon from the Finalsite Icon Library. The icon name should be entered in lowercase letters with a hyphen between each word (for example, ‘Bar Graph’ should be entered as ‘icon-bar-graph’).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the ‘Edit Content Element Settings’ window.
Finally, update the supporting text below the large numerical statistic:
- Hover over the Content element displaying the infographic fact once again and click on the ‘Edit Content’ button.
- Update the supporting text statement.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom right of the content editor.
Tip: There is no maximum character limit for the supporting text statement, but we recommend restricting this to one short sentence and maintaining a similar length across each fact so that they display consistently across the panel as a whole.