To update a testimonial slide within an existing ‘Testimonials 2’ slideshow, begin by navigating to the page displaying the testimonial you want to update:
- Go to the ’Pages’ panel.
- Navigate to the page displaying the ‘Testimonials 2’ slideshow you want to update
- Turn on the ‘Compose’ toggle in the bar at the bottom of the page interface.
- Refresh the page in your web browser.
- Scroll to the ‘Testimonials 2’ slideshow.
Next update the testimonial text:
- Hover over the Content element displaying the testimonial slide you want to update and click on the ‘Edit Content’ button.
- Click into the content editor and delete the current text.
- Type in a short testimonial,
- Click on the ‘Save’ button in the content editor.
Note: The height of the testimonial slideshow will increase automatically to fit all of the text. As such, there are no fixed requirements on the length of a testimonial, but we recommend a maximum of roughly 60 words to match the original design of the feature.
Now update the name of the author and the description of their role in your community:
- Hover over the Content element displaying the testimonial slide and click on the ‘gear’ icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on ‘+ Design’ in the ‘Edit Content Element Settings’ window.
- Click into the ‘Footer Content’ content editor and delete the current text
- Highlight the current name on the first line with your cursor and delete it.
- Type in the name of the new testimonial’s author, making sure the bold formatting is still applied.
- Now highlight the second line of text with your cursor and delete it.
- Type in a short statement describing the author’s role in your community (for example, ‘Current Parent’, ‘Art Teacher’ or ‘Accreditation Body’).
- Click on the ‘Save button’ at the bottom of the ‘Edit Content Element Settings’ window.